Sperm and egg production can sometimes be improved with medicines. Tubal obstructions can be dealt with by surgery.
- Banyan Tree Bark: The bark of this tree should be removed and dried well in the shade. Then this bark should be finally powdered. 10 gm of this powder along with 10 gm of sugar should be taken once early in the morning by both the partners daily for 60 days. This may help in this condition.
- The root of Lakshmana taken during Pushya Nakshatra and crushed in gheekavar juice and then taken orally. It is to be taken with milk mixed in pure ghee on empty stomach for 3 to 7 days after menses.
- Phala Ghritam is an ideal medicine in female sterility if the damage is purely functional and not structural. 5 gm of this medicated ghee should be taken well mixed in a cup of hot milk once a day in the morning.
- Aswagandha powder 5 gm once a day with milk is the good remedy for male partners.
- Vanga Bhasma is a drug of choice given in the dose of 120mg mixed with honey twice daily.
- M2 tone syrup (Charak Pharma) 2 teaspoons mixed with equal quantity of water taken twice daily after meals for 2 to 3 cycles.
- Addyzoa tablet (Charak) 2 tablets twice daily with water or milk is very effective in male infertility.
- Speman Forte and Tentess Forte tablets of Himalaya drugs are both useful drugs for males.