Ayurvedways makes sure that looks can be improved with help of treatment available with Ayurveda. This section of Ayurvedaways deals with beautiful looks. These days everbody wants to looks beautiful and they undergo various types of Surgeries and Laser Treatments which is against the law of nature. Ayurvedaways gives you information about the Natural Remedies and Home remedies for beautiful looks.
More and more men are using sun protection while they work and play outdoors. Skin cancer is a threat, but it’s a threat you can do something about. By protecting your skin from the sun, you may lower your chance of getting skin cancer.
Why is the sun bad for my skin?
The sun’s rays, also called ultraviolet or UV rays, damage the skin. The short-term results of unprotected exposure to UV rays are sunburn and tanning. In the long run, unprotected exposure to UV rays can cause skin cancer.
What should I do to protect my skin from the sun?
Follow these “safe-sun” guidelines whenever you are in the sun:
- Stay out of the sun, if you can, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., when the sun is strongest.
- If you have to be out in the sun, wear a long-sleeved shirt and long pants to protect your skin. Wear shirts made from tightly woven cloth, like long-sleeved cotton t-shirts. If the clothing fits loosely, you will feel cooler. Special sun-protective clothes are available from several companies, such as Solumbra Sun Precautions.
- Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from the sun. Sun exposure increases your risk of getting cataracts.
- Wear a wide-brimmed hat to help protect your face, neck and ears from the sun. The best hat to wear in the sun has a brim that’s at least 6 inches all around. Baseball caps and similar hats don’t protect your ears and neck.
- Use sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 15, even on cloudy days. Clouds don’t protect your skin from sun damage. Only sunscreen can do that. Use lots of sunscreen and rub it in well. Put the sunscreen on 30 minutes before you go outside. Put the sunscreen everywhere the sun’s rays might touch you, including your forehead and face, your ears, the back of your neck and any bald parts on the top of your head. Some sunscreen products say they won’t drip into your eyes. You can try those products on your face if that’s a problem for you.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Skin Disease
As stress and other mental fatigues are big factors in the development of skin disease you should do all that you can to avoid them.Simple things like keeping to a regular sleeping pattern can work wonders on this score.
Yoga, meditation and other breathing exercises can steady the body and allow you to find a sense of stillness and of being at one with the world.You should also try washing with Ayurvedic soap, particularly those containing neem extract. Not only will the essential oils within scrub the skin gradually clean of the outbreak, but it is also very soothing to luxuriate in.
How To Make Herbal Hair Straightener
Which Herbs To Use?
Many of us suffer from frizzy, curly and unruly hair and wish to avoid hot iron or harsh chemicals to make them manageable. Now, there are herbs that can help you straighten your curly hair without damaging it. Here, you need to remember that moisture plays a key role in stopping unruly curls and fizz. The herbs that have powerful moisturizing qualities include rose geranium, chamomile, cedar wood, sandalwood, burdock, lavender, rose and rosemary. These herbs can serves as primary ingredients in your natural hair products. They will keep the hair follicles on your scalp flat, thus producing a natural and moist straightening effect that is free of fizz.
Mix & Match Herbs
- From the above-mentioned herbs, choose your favorite one.
- Add five teaspoons of the herb to the boiling water and let it boil for 30 minutes.
- Now, add one tablespoon of vinegar.
- After you are done shampooing, shampoo apply this solution to your hair and leave it as curl straightener.
Coconut Milk Straightener
Coconut milk has a calming effect on your hair follicles and it is an easy to make hair straightener as well. So, go ahead and use some coconut milk to help your hair remain smooth and shine.
- To prepare a hair straightener using coconut milk, the first step is to let the milk sit for sometime, until a cream appears on top. With a spoon, remove the cream and mix it with half part lime juice.
- Add three drops of lavender, chamomile, and burdock oil to coconut mixture. Keep the mixture in the refrigerator, until it thickens. Rub this thick mixture on your hair, focusing on spilt ends and frizzy areas. Wrap your hair in a cotton towel and leave it for an hour.
- Shampoo and rinse your hair. If this natural hair straightener mixture is used twice or thrice in a week, it will help keep your curly hair tame and provide you with a stunning look!
A deep conditioner made from herbs will benefit your hair follicles. Here is the method by which you can prepare your deep conditioner. Mix two ounce of aloe vera gel with a warm oil of your choice (you can choose coconut oil as well). To the oil, add six drops of lavender essential oil, rose geranium, or sandalwood. Apply this mixture to you scalp. This deep conditioner can be left on hair for up to two hours and then rinse off. It will help your curly hair relaxed and leave the strands smooth and soft.
Natural Scar Removal Tips
- Apply lemon juice on the scarred area twice a day, by means of a cotton pad. Alternatively, you can cut a fresh lemon and rub this on your skin, twice a day.
- Cocoa butter is a natural skin healer. Apply the butter on your scars twice a day and massage it into the skin, until the skin completely absorbs it.
- Honey is one of the oldest remedies to heal wounds and burns, due to its healing properties. Since it has anti-bacterial properties, it can also help you remove stubborn scars in a few months, if applied twice daily.
- Mix sandalwood and powdered black gram with rose water and make a smooth paste of it. Apply the paste on the scarred skin and leave it on overnight. Wash off the next morning with cool water. This helps in improving skin tone and reducing scars.
- Application of cucumber juice on scars will tighten pores, thereby improving skin tone and reducing the marks.
- Aloe Vera is one of the best remedies to get rid of scars naturally. Application of this, twice a day, will give you noticeable results within a few days.
- Make a paste of raw garlic and rub this into your skin. It is a healer and also a skin toner.
- Massaging vitamin E oil onto the scars will help them vanish within a few weeks. In the absence of vitamin E oils, capsules can also be used. The oil in them can be squeezed out and applied on the scars.
- Crushed mint leaves can be applied to scars, to help the skin heal faster.
- Fresh tomato juice is an excellent skin rejuvenating agent and can help the skin heal faster.
- Mix a little baking soda with water and massage the scarred skin with this, for at least a minute. Rinse the skin with lukewarm water and apply a very light coat of olive oil. Wash off with warm water after five minutes. Doing this once daily will help remove scars sooner than you can imagine.
- Make a paste of fenugreek seeds and rose water and apply this as a face pack. Wash off after fifteen minutes, for great results.
- Mash a ripe banana thoroughly and apply on your skin for ten minutes. Wash off with cold water, for getting well-toned skin.
- Grate a potato and wrap it in soft, thin linen. Wait for the juice of the grated potato to start coming through the linen. Rub this over the scarred skin, leave for ten minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
We hope you have liked above content. Medilente Pharma is looking for Pharma Distributors to market and distribute our products in India and other countries