KATPHAL (Myrica esculenta)
Part Used: Bark
Properties: Antipyretic,Bronchial sedative,Voice promoter,Appetiser
Specific Property: Kaph vata samak
Dosage:Powder: 3 – 5 gms.
- In Rhinorrhoea, Stomatitis, Asthma & Ch.Laryngitis- Decoction of Katphal should be used with Dalchlni.
- In Haemorrhoid- Local application of Katphal with ghee is effective.
- In Dysmenorrhoea – Gaggery&Katphal powder should be taken with keshar&black sesamum.
- Oil cooked with Katphal powder is useful in Arthritis & Wound.
- In Toothache -It is used as tooth powder
Also visit our website www.pcdpharmacompanies.com