AMALKI (Emblica officinalis)
Part Used: Fruit & seeds
Specific Property: Tridoshar (Specially pittahar)
Dosage: Powder:3 – 5gms.
Expressed juice: 10 – 20ml.
- In Opthalmic disorders -Juice coming out of the mature fruit of Amalaki staring on the plant after piercing with nail alleviates, numerous diseases of eye caused by aggravationat vata pitta kaph.
- In Fever – Juice of Amalaki fruit fried with ghee alleviates fever.
- In Anaemia – One should take the powder of Amalaki with Honey.
- In Jaundice – Juice of grapes and Ama1aki is useful.
- In vomiting – Cold soup of green gram mixed with Amalki juice should be taken.
- In Amalpitta -Powder consisting of Amalki,Satavari and sugar, all is mixed with equal quantity of honey & taken with milk.
- In Pradara (Leucorrhoea) – Powder of Amalaki should be administered with honey.
- Greying of hair One who applies the paste of manduta,Amalaki and Japa flowers on hair before taking bath is freed from the disease
Also visit our website www.pharmafranchise.net.in